We want to make the best and safest choices for the health and safety of our volunteers, riders, and family members. We know that the therapeutic benefits of our riding program are very important to our individual riders and therefore want to make our lessons safe and healthy. Please keep in mind that many of our volunteers, riders, and their families are either medically vulnerable or have connections to the medically vulnerable.
We ask that everyone who comes to Reding Ranch, or is considering coming, follow these guidelines:
- Do not come to Reding Ranch if either of the following are true:
- you have traveled (domestically or internationally) or been exposed to someone who has traveled in the last 14 days
- you are feeling sick or coughing or have been exposed to someone who is feeling ill.
- A handwashing station will be set up and all volunteers, riders, and family members MUST wash their hands upon arrival to the barn! Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds!
- As much as we love to handshake, hug, or share high-fives of encouragement, please share a friendly smile or wave instead to limit close contact and germ spread.
- All participants should avoid touching their faces during lessons and should fully cover any coughs or sneezes with their elbow/sleeve.
- All reigns, saddles, and other equipment will be thoroughly cleaned in-between use by each rider. This ensures that it is clean and ready for each rider every lesson.
- All sidewalking volunteers, and anyone who cannot maintain a 6 foot social distance (including parents and spectators), will be required to wear masks while at Reding Ranch.
We are very excited to welcome you to Reding Ranch and look forward to seeing you!